3.04.2011

The Book Blogger Hop!

Book Blogger HopIt's The Book Blogger Hop again! This is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy-For-Books.com (as mentioned in the little picture with the dancing books). This is a way for bloggers to intermingle. It also comes with a weekly question:

"Who's your all-time favorite book villain?"

My answer: Bellatrix Lestrange! From Harry Potter! Why? Because she's crazy! What about all of you? What are your all-time favorites?

Don't forget to enter my giveaway of Dash and Lily's Book of Dares! It ends on Monday! The link happens to be at the top of my right sidebar. Thanks for reading!

12 comments:

  1. My favorite book villain is, hands down, is the Napoleon of crime -
    Professor James Moriarty.

    It took me less than ten seconds to come up with my answer. But you'll
    never guess why.

    Hop on over to my blog and find out -- http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answer here is mine: http://bookskidsanimalsandmore.blogspot.com/2011/03/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. Bellatrix is a great villain! All of the HP villains are.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for stopping by! I'll stop by all of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Valentine from the Mortal Instrument series by Cassandra Clare. Great question this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes! He's a good one too! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo good answer :) Sadly I couldn't think of one... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah I noticed ;) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful design.

    ...Stopping by from the Blog Hop.

    Good answer...stop by my blog for my answer and also a book giveaway.

    Stop by my blog for a book giveaway:

    LITTLE PRINCES BY CONOR GRENNAN
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/

    Chelsey Emmelhainz of HARPER COLLINS is graciously providing FIVE copies for five lucky winners.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!