3.31.2011

Book Blogger Hop!

Book Blogger HopSo it's the book blogger hop! This is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy-for-Books.com, as advertised on the button with the dancing books. This is a way for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word! It also comes with a question. This week's question is:

"Since today is April Fool's Day in the USA, what is the best prank you have ever played on someone OR that someone has played on you?"

My Answer: Good question. I have no idea. I told my friend her feet were on the floor and she checked to make sure once. I'm not sure that's the best prank I've ever played, though. I'm not even sure that counts as a prank to be honest with you. So how about all of you? What are your greatest pranks? I can't wait to hear!

So tomorrow I will be posting a review of The Iron Queen which I finished reading last night. Earlier today I finished Need by Carrie Jones so I'll post a review of that sometime in the near future. The problem with those statements is, they mean I've ran out of new books to read. Sigh. Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. Hi
    Just hopping by and following through. I haven't had much to do with pranks either.

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out
    www.bookdout.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems to be a common theme that we haven't pranked people! Maybe book bloggers prefer to read about pranks than do them? XD

    Kittens on a treadmill (My Hop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your feet are on the floor. that reinds me of the Your laces are open jokes we used to play on kids in elemtary school. That your friend actually checked is funny.
    Here is my April Fish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey everyone thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. At first I wasn't going to participate in this week's Book Blogger Hop. I'm not even sure why.

    But here I am. And I'm glad! To dispel any false impressions people may have had about me being a old, stodgy fuddy-duddy I'm happy to share some of my very best pranks with you.

    Highlights include - low-grade explosives, eggs and salt shakers. Get all the side-splitting details over on my blog - http://www.howardsherman.net

    They date back to my younger years as a Brooklyn boy which brings about some introspection.

    I'm going to go pull some pranks today. Look out world! I'm coming out of prankster retirement!
    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I like your prank....not mean or cruel, but just plain silly.

    I am stopping by from the blog hop.

    Hope you have a fun blog hop.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!