3.25.2011

Book Blogger Hop!

Book Blogger HopIt's finally Friday! Who's excited? I am! I've been waiting for Friday all week! Friday means the weekend is here, and that means the Book Blogger Hop is here! The Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy-for-Books.com. The logo to the left of these words will take you there if you wan't more info. This week's question comes from Mina at Mina Burrows:


"If you could physically put yourself into a book series... which would it be and why?"

My Answer: Well Harry Potter of course. Why? Well I've grown up on Harry Potter. It's the best. It's my favorite. I mean, just look at these covers:


Aren't they beautiful? So what about all of you? Can't wait to hear your answers! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!