3.18.2011

Book Blogger Hop!

Book Blogger HopIt's Friday and that means it's the Book Blogger Hop! And it's also the Book Blogger Hop's birthday! It's been one whole year since it was started. That's awesome! So anyway, the Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy-for-Books.com. The picture to the right will take you there if you want to check it out. This week's question is:


"Do you read only one book at a time, or do you have several going at once?"


My answer: Great question. I usually only read one (sometimes two) at a time, but sometimes I'll have one going for English, one to read at school (after tests and such), one to read for fun at home, and one for review. But usually it's only one or two. 


How about you all? How many  books are you reading now? Can't wait to hear your answers! In the next couple of days I will have a review of The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa up so keep an eye out for that. In the mean time, enjoy the Book Blogger Hop and thanks for reading!

10 comments:

  1. Great answer! I love this question. I gives me such an input about all of you. You can find my answer here: http://bookskidsanimalsandmore.blogspot.com/2011/03/its-friday-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm now following yours!

    I usually try to read one book at a time. It's less confusing for me that way. ;) Sometimes I will read two though.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! And thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read one at a time but sometimes two :) Great answer Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not everyone can multi-task and nobody should. When it comes to book sure, I can't read four books simultaneously (or even two, for that matter!) but there are times I'll juggle as many as four books at a time depending on the subject matter, the urgency or more often both.

    The real trick to this is what KINDS of books to juggle. Hop on over to my blog and learn the method behind my madness - http://www.howardshermannet
    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. me too!
    http://magnet4books.blogspot.com/
    new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like you, I'm only reading one or two at a time. Usually two. One ebook and the other a hold in my hands book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through. I usually have several books going - one to suit whatever mood I'm in.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey everyone! Thanks for stopping by! And thanks for following! Great answers!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!