3.11.2011

Book Blogger Hop!

It's the Book Blogger Hop again! This is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy-for-Books.com. Click on the link with the dancing books on my left sidebar learn more.  This week's question is:
"If I gave you £50 (or $80) and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till?"

First of all I would replace my Harry Potter books that have been read one to many times. This includes the third, fourth and seventh one. If I had any money left after that (Harry Potter books are expensive) I'd browse the shelves for something that looks good. How about you guys? What would you get?

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I also enjoy just browsing the shelf!

    Somer @ A Bird's Eye Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great question this week. I always peek at other people's book piles at the checkout link at B&N. That doesn't make me a voyeur, does it?

    The exhibitionist in me has posted my own bookstore shopping list -- and it's not as predictable as you may think!

    Hop on over to my blog for all the suspense and chills of my TBR list - http://www.howardsherman.net

    Happy Hop Friday!

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!