2.06.2011

It's That Time Again...

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, there was a bit of an issue that prevented me from remembering to post on my blog. So this post will be a bit of an update on what is and will be going on on this blog.

Ok, if you read my last post the you may recall that I mentioned having an extra copy of Dash and Lily's Book of Dares. You also may have noticed that a picture of the before mentioned book has appeared on my right sidebar. Just over there ----> underneath the phrase "Currently Reading." As soon as I have finished reading that book, I will write a review of it and post it on this blog. Along with the review will be a contest entry form. The contest will be for my extra copy of Dash and Lily's Book of Dares. I'll have all the rules and regulations figured out by the time I finish reading the book so that will be included in that post. I'll also have a link on one of my sidebars to the contest entry form so it can be easily found. Sound good to you? It sounds good to me.

Next up for discussion: a signature for my blog. A couple of posts back I mentioned that I would love to have a signature for my blog posts that says something like "Amanda B." I also mentioned that if somebody were to email me with a signature like that as an attachment, I would send them a Nicholas Sparks book. I happen to have quite a few of them sitting on a shelf collecting dust. As always, my email is here.

Two more things and then I'm done. I promise. Song of the Week. Do you like it? I love it. I finally got around to making a form for requesting a song. Here's the link. I think it's pretty self explanatory but let me know if you need help with it. This week I will have a review of The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong up. That will complete the reviews of The Darkest Powers trilogy for now.

Well that's all I got. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!