2.27.2011

Hawt like Hot Sauce!

So one of my favorite authors, Maggie Stiefvater, is giving away books! And to enter for a chance to win these books, I have to post somwhere on the Web that I read her blog. So, I read her blog! This is the link to her blog. If you're wondering who exactly Maggie Stiefvater is, here is a picture of her and a list of the books she has published:
 
  • Shiver
  • Linger
  • Forever (coming soon!)
  • Lament
  • Ballad
  • Kiss Me Deadly (anthology)










So that's that. Thanks for reading everyone and I'll have a review of The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan up in the next few days!

3 comments:

  1. I Love Maggie Stiefvater <3!!! and Congratulations! You won the "Seven Facts Award" on my blog! Check it out at http://iliveforreading.blogspot.com/2011/02/confessions-of-readaholic-seven-facts.html

    Rabiah @ Confessions of a Readaholic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Shiver, but I haven't read Linger yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! And I have a review of Linger posted if you're interested. Here's the link: http://manda-b.blogspot.com/2010/10/linger-by-maggie-stiefvater.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!