2.26.2011

The Book Blogger Hop

Yep. That's right. It's The Book Blogger Hop! This is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy-For-Books.com. The button that will take you there is on my left sidebar with a picture of dancing books. This week's question is:
Do you ever wish you would have named your blog something different?

My answer: No, not really. But I do wish that I would have made my URL the same as my blog's name. In case you didn't notice, my blog's URL is www.manda-b.blogspot.com, not even close to Amanda's Writings.

So coming up this week is a review of Carrie Ryan's The Forest of Hands and Teeth and the announcement of the winner of a copy of Dash and Lily's Book of Dares. Don't forget to enter! The link is on my right sidebar at the top. I will pick a winner on Thursday March 3rd.

Thanks for reading and happy hopping!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Hopping!

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how did you come up with the url? I mean the "B" part. :) I get the manda.

    http://werevampsromance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. "B" is my last initial. ;) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!