2.20.2011

The Book Blogger Hop

Hey everyone it's the Book Blogger Hop again! If you don't know what that is, head on over to Crazy-For-Books.com. There is a button with dancing books on my left sidebar that will take you there. This week's question is: What book would you like to see turned into a movie?

My answer: The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien. Why? Well it's a classic and they did such a good job with The Lord of the Rings.

What about you? What book do you want to see turned into a movie? I can't wait to hear your answer!

Thanks for reading and don't forget to check out my giveaway!

3 comments:

  1. The Hobbit is being filmed as we speak. Not sure on the specifics but I am looking forward to it too!!!

    Popping by with the blog hop. Stop by My Bookshelf and say hi,won't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through for the weekend. I'm really excited for The Hobbit being filmed. Though I haven't heard many details, I trust that it'll be at least as great as the LotR trilogy proper ;)

    If you feel like hopping my way, come venture into The Wolf's Den. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! I'll stop by yours as well.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!