2.11.2011

Book Blogger Hop!

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've participated in the Book Blogger Hop so I decided I'd go ahead and do that today. So anyway, this is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy-For-Books.com. I have a little button for it on my left sidebar <-----. This is just a way for book bloggers to find other book bloggers and intermingle with them. Sounds awesome, doesn't it? It gets better. It's also accompanied with a question. This week's question is:


"Tell us about one of your posts from this week and give us a link so we can read it (review or otherwise)!"


So my answer to this is: yesterday I reviewed a book. It's called the Reckoning and it was written by Kelley Armstrong. Here is the link. That's all I have time for this morning (school. ugh), so until next time, thanks for reading! 

8 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower, hopping by to say hi.

    Check out my post on Game Day at my How to Teach a Novel blog: http://howtoteachanovel.blogspot.com/2011/02/game-day-meet-people-who-make-it-happen.html.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping by:) Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have links to all my recent posts in the right column. Come see what they are. Happy Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey everyone thanks for stopping by! Check back next week for a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Post Is:

    This week I reviewed a work of suspense fiction that is such a wide departure from the thriller genre that I feel everyone – fans and foes of the genre alike – really should investigate.

    Hop on over to my blog and see for yourself – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard A. Sherman, Implementor
    Get Inside a Story
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Newest Follower here via the Friday Hop. New to blogging and hopping too. I'm so excited that I've found so many people who love reading and/or writing as much as I do! I write contemporary romance but read just about anything. I hope you stop by and check out my blog.

    Contemporary Romance Writer
    E Kelly
    http://writerekelly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by and following! I'm heading over to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!