1.08.2011

Eeeeeek!

Ahhhh! I haven't blogged in forever! So so so so sorry about that! School started up again this week and with school comes great amounts of homework. Golf practice is starting Monday (for those of you that didn't know, I'm on the girl's varsity team) so that will be taking a lot of my time as well. Ah, the joys of high school. In other news, I got some silver nail polish last night! Silver is my favorite! I'm also applying for a position on my school's literary magazine staff. What position am I applying for? Well short story editor of course. Now lets move onto some blog related stuff. 1. I will have a review posted tomorrow. 2. I have a couple of books for a giveaway sitting on my shelf. 3. This is also my Book Blogger Hop post:

This week's question comes from Ivan who blogs at Ivan Bookworm:


"What book influenced or changed your life? How did it influence/change you?"

Ah, these people live to ask tough questions, don't they. There are quite a few books that have influenced me in some way or another. Eragon by Christopher Paolini made me want to write a book. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling made me love reading. Inkspell by Cornelia Funke made me stop wishing I could fall into a book. Lol. The list goes on and on. What about all of you? What books have influenced you?

Well I'm off to see the wizard so thanks for reading and check back tomorrow for a review!

5 comments:

  1. Just hopping by - have a great weekend! Stop by The Wormhole sometime! Happy reading!
    I love Jeff Smith's Bone too! - great pic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I was in my school's literary magazine. In 9th grade, I was the layout editor but ended up being the default editor-in-chief because the real editor-in-chief did not work. Then I was editor-in-chief in 10th grade, layout editor in 11th grade, and editor-in-chief again in 12th grade. It was a fun extracurricular.
    (I had the unique situation of going to a new school where I was always the oldest grade. When I was in 9th grade, my school had only 9th graders)
    Happy weekend!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping by, i'm your newest follower ^-^ Please stop by my blog if you get a chance: http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following! I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!