12.17.2010

Book Blogger Hop!

Christmas break! Yesssh! That means more time for reading and writing and, of course, blogging! Woot! And to start it all off is The Hop!

This week's question comes from Alex who blogs at Geek on the Brink:


"What do you consider the most important in a story: the plot or the characters?"

Ergh. That's a tough one. I guess the plot... but if you don't have well developed characters your plot stinks. That kinda goes both ways. You can have great characters and a crappy plot then it doesn't do much for your wonderful character. I guess my point is that they're both equally important and you can't have one without the other.

Tomorrow I'll have a new review posted! Yay! I'm just finishing Torment by Lauren Kate (which I refused to read. That sort of thing seems to be happening to me a lot *cough* Hunger Games *cough*) so expect reviews of Fallen and Torment in the near future. Oh and I might post a poem. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!