12.06.2010

Award!

So Lulu over at The Bookworm commented on my last post and said that I won an award! Yay! This is what it looks like:

Cute :) So here are the rules for getting this award:
1. Share 7 things about yourself
2. Pass the award to 15 bloggers
3. Notify the blogger recipients
4. Link the blogger who gave the award.

Okiedokie, easy enough. Seven things about me:
1. I'm in high school
2. I love reading (duh)
3. I'm an aspiring writer
4. I am planning on going to BYU-Provo (yes, I am Mormon and proud of it)
5. I live in Texas
6. I play golf
7. I have an ATV in my garage this very second that I love to ride when it's not cold outside like it is now

Alright, fifteen bloggers (if you already got this award just smile and wave):

3. http://alisoncanread.blogspot.com/

So I'll let everyone know they got this award and once again, if you already received this award, just smile and wave.

Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

  1. Waving and smiling! Thanks for giving this to me! It always makes me (and my blog) feel special!

    Thanks, and congratulations for winning =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting, and for waving and smiling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Waves* and *smiles--:)* Thanks Amanda! I am honored that it bounced back to my blog! lol...

    -Lulu :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this award. I already got this one before, but I do appreciate that you gave it to me. *waves* *smiles* *jumps*

    Congratulations on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award and thanks for passing it along to me :) That was great of you to do.

    -Lisa
    A Life Bound By Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the comments and waves and smiles!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!