12.21.2010

100th Post!

I've posted 100 posts! How exciting! This is actually my 102nd post, but it's close enough. Anyway, I was thinking I'd have a little poll. It's completely up to you if you want to take it or not.






Do you like the Christmas lights on the side? I love them :). Speaking of Christmas lights, what's everyone doing for the Holidays? I myself am doing nothing. Sounds pretty boring, doesn't it?

Up next for review is Fallen by Lauren Kate followed by Torment by the same author. I've also decided to post a bit of my secret project. You guys are lucky. It's called Curiosity Killed the Cat and it is currently in the process of being written by myself. Oh and I'm also going to post my favorite Christmas song in the next couple of days because that's what one does at this time of year. Well that's all for tonight. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!