11.05.2010

Quick Update

Hey everybody! It's been a while since I posted eh? Well we're almost one week into November so that leaves three more weeks for NaNoWriMo then it's back to blogging as usual. Maybe. I might be swamped with homework again. This week I made up four tests I missed (I studied four hours for each test) and then I had to write a poem and a script. I might be posting the script, because it's pretty funny. But anyway, add golf practice to that and I have no time. Tomorrow I'm playing a round of golf and then I'm going to a dance and on Sunday I'm hoping I can meet my goal of 12,000 words for this week of NaNoWriMo. Busy busy busy. But anyway, I have a review of The City of Bones coming up, as well as another post on writing so be on the lookout for those. Also, if you will move your mouse over the page up there ^^^^^ that says "Question For You..." there is a question for you. I would love to hear your answer, and I think you might be interested in answering :)

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. City of Bones is on my TBR pile right now. WIll look forward to seeing your review.

    New follower here :)

    Chazz
    http://chazzhart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool :) I hope you like it!
    Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!