11.22.2010

New Button :)

Alright, thanks to Hafsah over at Icey Books I have a new header and button! The header, as you can see, is above, ^ while the button is on the left side of your computer screen. <<<<  There is also a grab box for my button so if you want it, go ahead and take it. I am just about done with City of Ashes so that review should be up tomorrow. Also, if any of you have any songs you want posted as song of the week, post a comment on the current song of the week with your suggestion and I will look into it. That will be the way to suggest until I can come up with a form. Well that's all folks!
Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!