11.19.2010

Long Time No See

Hey everyone, sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything. Homework and a mini-vacation has prevented me from logging on. So anyway, I've spent the last two days at the Great Wolf Lodge. Anyone heard of it? It's pretty awesome. It has an indoor water park with amazing water slides, some of them like roller coasters. It also has some fantastic smelling shops and restaurants, an arcade, and some cool interactive games. In other words, I had a lot of fun.
So between all that homework and mini-vacation, I haven't read anything. At all. But I did manage to squeeze in a couple of pages of a story I'm writing. I'll have that posted as soon as I type it up. One more thing before I fall asleep; I started that review of The City of Bones I said I was going to post so I'll finish that up tomorrow for you :)
Thanks for reading, and dont forget to answer the question above!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!