11.26.2010

Interview With Lulu! (A Fellow Book Blogger)

Okiedokie, this interview is with Lulu over at The Book Worm Is Here! Why am I interviewing a blogger and not an author? Well because I can. ;) Ready for the interview? Here you go:

 Me: What made you want to be a blogger?

Lulu: I started blogging because I wanted to share my own opinions on the books I read. It started when I stumbled on a few book blogs and I loved the idea so I took it up!


Me: What's the best book you ever read?
 
Lulu: I have read many amazing books... but I have to say the best book I read to date is by Jaclyn Moriarty. It's called "The Year of Secret Assignments". The book is a few years old but I absolutey loved it! But I have to mention that I do have lots of others I consider my favs.
 
Me: What genre of books is your favorite?
 
Lulu: Wow tough question, I don't think I have a favourite. But the YA books genres that I love to read are: romances, mysteries, science fiction and fantasy.
 
Me: What's your favorite subject in school?
 
Lulu: My favourite subject in school is between Technology class and P.E.
 
Me: When did you start reading?
 
Lulu: I started reading in Kindergarten, but by grade four I was reading full on novels.
 
Me: Who is your favorite author?
 
Lulu: I actually have two favourite authors: Ally Carter and Margret Peterson Haddix.
 
Me: What are you reading now?
 
Lulu: I am reading "13 Little Blue Envelopes" by Maureen Johnson.
 
Me: Are you going to be something bookish? If not, what are you going to be?
 
Lulu: I would like to be a photographer or a book editor.
 
 
Another photographer! :D I've been told I'm pretty good with a camera, but I think I'll stick with books and writing and english classes for now. Well thanks for the interview Lulu and good luck with your blog! Lulu has also posted an interview of me if you want to check it out.
 
Completely unrelated topic. Another one? Yes. I saw Tangled last night (the new Disney movie) and I love it. It is my new favorite movie. I bought the soundtrack for it last night when I got home and I'm currently in the process of listening to it for possibly the 15th time. It would be more, but I had to sleep. ;) So my point is, it was amazing. And funny. And sad. With addicting music. Go see it. The end.
 
As always, don't forget to check the question tab and thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me Amanda! It was fun to interview each other :) And I am dying to see Tangled...

    -Lulu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem :) It was fun! Tangled was amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!