11.26.2010

Book Blogger Hop

Hey everybody it's the Book Blogger Hop hosted by Crazy for Books. If you don't know what that is, click the button on my left sidebar that has a picture of a dancing book.

This week's question comes from Sarah who blogs at Writer, Reader, Dreamer:


"What is your favorite book cover?"



That's a hard one. I think I've narrowed it down to three:

This cover was perfect for the words inside.



I bought this book because of the cover :)


This cover is super awesome. It just draws your eye.


What's your favorite book cover[s]? 

Thanks for reading!


6 comments:

  1. Graceling has such a nice cover. I really should read it one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only does it have a great cover, but it's a great book, too! One of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hopping by! I agree, Sisters Red really has a striking cover - very simple and yet artistic and effective. Haven't read it yet, but I've heard some good things so I really must try to get my hands on a copy at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! I think I am going to give a copy of Sisters Red away in the near future so keep checking back!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!