10.24.2010

What's On My List?

Many of you have heard of The Story Siren, right? And you all know about In My Mailbox? Well I've decided to do something like that, so feel free to join in and make sure you link it back to Amanda's Writings. So instead of In My Mailbox, mine is called What's On My List? Every week I'm going to try to post about a book that is on my wish list (there's a lot). I want you guys to tell me about the book, if you liked it, if you also want to read it, etc. in the comments followed by a link to your post. You don't have to call it "What's On My List" and if you choose to participate you don't have to post every week. So here it goes:

Fire by Kristin Cashore

Fire is a companion book to Graceling. I loved Graceling. It made my favorite book list, which is really small. It's not small because I don't read a lot, it's small 'cause it's hard to find books that I really love. The list of books I like, on the other hand, is fairly large. Anyway, so Fire takes place before Graceling but is in the same setting as Graceling (or at least that's what I've heard) and has only one character in common. I do, in fact, know who that character is and I'm excited to learn what part he/she has in Fire, seeing as he/she played a major part in Graceling. (See how I didn't give anything away there? Hehe) So now it's your turn. Tell me about this book if you've read it (please exclude spoilers) and if you haven't read it, tell me if you'd  want to read it. If you haven't seen my review of Graceling go look on the reviews page above to find the link. It should be close to the top.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to seeing your responses!

3 comments:

  1. I just noticed I used three different fonts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this one yet, but I will be buying it for my Not-So-Bebe Girl Autumn for her Christmas book box .. I bought "Graceling" last year for her, and she was really loving it ... and then she left it at the Y when she was working out and was all upset about it. I haven't bought her a replacement yet, so she will get both for Christmas (and, of course, that means that I will get to read them as well!)

    Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!