10.29.2010

Book Blogger Hop

Alright so you guys know the drill ;) Every Friday through Monday the Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy For Books. If you want to check it out, click on the button over on my left sidebar that says " Book Blogger Hop" and has a picture of two dancing books. Anyway, the Hop is a way for book bloggers to find each other's blogs. It's pretty awesome. It helps you get readers and followers. There is also a question of the week. This week's question is:

"What is the one bookish thing you would love to have, no matter the cost?"

Ohhhh :) I'd would love to have my own personal library in my house with lots of books and lots of comfy chairs and lots of book shelves so I can add more books. I can't wait to hear your answers!

Thanks For Reading!



5 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I'm doing my rounds for the Blog Hop and Follow Friday so I'm stopping to say say hello. :) I hope you have a fantastic weekend.

    http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello :) thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Hopping by!

    Check out my post over at Sparkling Reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always a little bummed when I lose followers but make every effort to
    turn every lost follower into a learning experience so I can improve my
    performance.

    On the flip side, I only stop following people when they give me a reason to
    such as being totally off message or being too controversial in an negative,
    over-the-top way.

    Happy Book Blogger Hop Friday!

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!