10.22.2010

Book Blogger Hop

Yep, the weekend is just  around the corner which means the Book Blogger Hop is back! So the Book Blogger Hop is when a bunch of book bloggers put their name on a list for each other to look through and follow and they post about the question of the week. If you already knew that, well, sorry you had to hear it again. So anyway, if you have a book blog, click on the little book blogger hop button on my left sidebar and it will take you to the list. This week's question comes from Becky who blogs at Becky's Barmy Book Blog:




"Where is your favorite place to read? Curled up on the sofa, in bed, in the garden?"



Well I don't like to read outside, but pretty much every where else is ok. I even read when I'm on the treadmill. I like reading in my dad's chair the most, though. It's really comfy. :)

So I hope everyone has a good Friday and thanks for reading!

10 comments:

  1. You read on the treadmill? Ha, I like that as I read on the cross trainer, alternating hands every page or two.

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda,

    Blog Hopper and Friday Follow here!

    My answer is in the cozy two-seater chair in my living room. It's so comfy!

    Follow Friday answer: I am reading Black Magic Lover by Cynthia Cooke, Harlequin Nocturne paperback.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for stopping by! And awesome answers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping in via the hop! I've never read on a treadmill. Overall I'm not fussy where I read, I can read almost anywhere but a recliner is my current fave place. Hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. First-time visitor...love your blog design.

    Hopping by for the weekend hop.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer this week's question.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have a little shelf thing on our treadmill where I put my books.
    Thanks for stopping by! I got this tempate on the cutest blog on the block. They have some really cute free ones if you want to check it out. Look in my links section.
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the template! Hopping by! I love to read outdoors in the summer sunshine. But here in Canada, my chaise lounge is the place to be in the winter. I am a new follower. Come and visit me at www.mandysescape.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! Sounds like a great place to read!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy HOP! I'm a little late this week but I came by to say hi and that I'm a new follower. I also love reading while on the treadmill beause it helps the hour I'm on it pass by quickly. Happy reading!

    HOP on over and visit me at The Bookish Snob

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!