10.16.2010

Book Blogger Hop

Hey everyone! It's the weekend, and you know what that means; BOOK BLOGGER HOP!!!!! If you don't know what that is, look through my previous posts or click on the button located on the left sidebar, underneath my NaNoWriMo button.

This week's question comes from Christina who blogs at The Paperback Princesses.


"When you read a book that you just can't get into, do you stick it out and keep reading or move to your next title?"

That's a good question. It usually depends on what I'm reading it for. If I'm reading it for an assignment or for a review then yeah, I kinda have to stick it out and keep reading. When I'm reading for fun I'll wait a few chapters or so to see if it gets any better but if it doesn't I give it to my brother and move on.

My review of Linger will be posted today, I promise! :) Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. I'm the same way. And since I review all the books I read now, I pretty much finish everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Follow Friday!!! Hope you will stop by my blog too! My publisher and I are looking for a group of bloggers for a huge blog tour next year before the release of book two in my 'A Sense of Truth' series! We will be giving out a few more copies of The Thirteenth Chime (we can only give out so many, being open to e-books gives an upper hand) and are still open to all interviews and guest posts. We want to fill up the Amazon page with reviews and try to reach as many people as we can!!! Hope you might consider being a part of the team! Thank you either way!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    Emma_Michaels@hotmail.com
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting and following :)
    I would love to be a part of your blog tour and I will definitely be checking out your blog!
    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower here... your "about me" pic is from Bone, LOVE IT!

    Yeah, I do the 100 page thing and then put it aside for a good long time, except with reviews. Those sometimes need to be done by a certain point, and I hate when it's tough to get that done!

    Check out my Blog Hop and Follow Friday HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Bone :)

    Thanks for following, and I'll head on over to yours!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!