10.08.2010

Book Blogger Hop

The Hop is here once again! This week's question comes from Suko who blogs at Suko's Notebook.

What's your favorite beverage while reading or blogging, if any? Is it tea, coffee, water, a glass of wine, or something else?

I love hot chocolate. It's amazing.

<------- Well folks, if you want to participate in the Hop this weekend, click on the little button that should be over there. It is an amazing way to get your blog noticed, and to find other blogs. I hope everybody has an amazing weekend!

Upcoming reviews: The Maze Runner and The Scorch Trials. Linger will be thrown in there somewhere ;)

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Hopping by to visit and follow! I hope you liked Linger--I enjoyed it more than Shiver, because of Cole. :-)

    -Tiger

    http://tigersallconsumingbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! And yes, I LOVE Cole! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm ... hot chocolate ... my favorite Fall drink. Especially when topped with some whipped cream or gooey marshmallows.

    I see you're reading THE MAZE RUNNER and THE SCORCH TRIALS. I just ordered both from Amazon and can't wait to get started on them.

    Glad to have found you via the Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh marshmallows are amazing in hot chocolate :D

    The Maze Runner was really good. I wasn't expecting it to be that good but it was. I'll be posting a review of it as soon as I can find the time ;)

    Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!