9.04.2010

Wow.

I just finished Mockingjay. All I can think to say is... wow. It was definitely not what I expected. The tone was different from the other two books. I cried. I had to put down the book a few times. The world and people Suzanne Collins has created is amazing. The voices and the emotions in this book are incredibly well developed. There were quite a few twists and turns in this book, keeping me on the edge of my seat. The end was completely unexpected. I'm still not sure what to think. I think I like it. No loose ends, though, which are annoying, but she did a good job tying it all up. She has successfully made it onto my favorite authors list. Not many make it there. At the top is J.K. Rowling, then comes Maggie Stiefvater, Suzanne Collins, then Cassandra Clare. Not a big list.
So if anyone wants to discuss Mockingjay (I know I do), please don't do it in the comments section on this post, because there are still lots of people who haven't read it. You can email me if you want, though :) my email is in the links section. Thanks for reading, and I'll be posting again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!