9.15.2010

Thanks to soup and antibiotics, I'm all better! Yay! In fact, I was feeling so good, I went out and bought a new book!
See? I'm smiling!

In celebration of my new found wellness, I played the Legend of Zelda: the Wind Waker all day. I finished the earth and the wind temples and restored the power to repel evil to the master sword. Yay! Honestly, that game isn't that hard. I just never get around to playing it.

The only down side of being not-sick and going back to school is the humongous pile of make up work I'm sure to have waiting for me. Sigh.

In other news, I'm working on a new short story! I'll be posting that when I'm done, and I'll get Mia's reviews tomorrow at school and I'll try to have those posted soon. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!