9.13.2010

Monday

It's Monday!!!! :D

Just kidding. D:  I don't like Mondays. It means the weekend is over and I have to do work now. *Sadface*

So anyway, I got some reviews that need to be posted this week. Yay!!!!!
Shiver and Linger by Maggie Stievfater (Mia finally finished), Diamondback Cave by K.L. Fogg, and most likely another book. If I can find my camera I'll post some pictures too.

In other news, Amanda is sick. *Extra Sadface* Sickness does not bode well with Amanda. Amanda will try and stick it out through the week, but she will most likely not make it. But that leaves more time for blogging, does it not? So good news for readers, bad news for Manda.

That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!