9.02.2010

Hey There, People Who Read

Hello! It's me, Amanda. I've just been realizing how much I've been slacking off in my blogging duties. No new reviews, no new stories, no new advice, and not one new picture. Sorry about that. Homework is insane right now, and practice is tiring. Working out is hard work. It makes you sore and grouchy if you're not used to it, which I'm not. But anyway, you will be delighted to hear (possibly) that Mia has finally finished the review for Shiver! On the other hand, she hasn't given it to me yet. Hmmm. Maybe tomorrow? Maybe Monday? I'm not sure. She doesn't really live next door. Sorry, folks, you'll just have to be patient. If you really want a review, though, I could put something together pretty quickly. How about the Widow's Revenge? Yeah, that sounds excellent. I'll have that up tomorrow.

On a different note, I have decided that I want to do a contest!!!!! The only problem is..... I only have five followers, four of which don't count. In case you hadn't notticed, on of them is myself, one of them is Mia, one of them is related to me, and one of them is one of my best friends, who honestly doesn't read very much. So here's what you have to do to begin with: tell your friends. Spread the word. Tell them about my blog. Post a link to your blog. Anything goes. Once you've done that and your friend has become follower, post in the comments who you suggested my blog to and you and your friend will automatically be added to my magical hat full of names. Every person you force to become a follower of Amanda's Writings gets you another name into my hat, if you remember to tell me about it in the comments section of this post. I'll post a link to this post in the links section of this blog so you can always find it. The prize will be a book (duh) and maybe some more niffty stuff will be thrown in with it like bookmarks and keychains. The book will most likely be a new one like Mockingjay. Oh, and one more thing, I'm broke so unfortunately this contest is for U.S. residents only. I really am sorry about that. So start suggesting my blog and posting for entries and I'll have more details posted shortly! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!