9.10.2010

9/11

9/11 is tomorrow. I remember nine years ago I was getting ready for school and my mom turned on the news. I remember asking her where all the smoke was coming from. She didn't know what do say. There was a lot of smoke. Almost no one came to school that day. My Grandma was my teacher, and I remember asking her what happened. She wouldn't answer me either.


What makes me mad is how some people insist on telling me that 9/11 never happened. One girl at school today was saying that it was just a hoax from the government to scare America. I don't think she saw the smoke. Another thing that gets me mad is how nobody remembers it anymore. There's no moment of silence at school anymore. Its as if they're pretending it never happened. Don't forget. If nobody remembers history then nobody can stop it from repeating. Don't forget.

http://attacked911.tripod.com/#

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm a new follower. I would really appreciate if you followed mine in return. :)
    http://whatsyourstorybookreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!