8.06.2010

Upcoming

Hey everybody! Its me Amanda and I just thought I'd post a list of the things I'll be posting about in the near future (meaning Monday).
  • A review of Shiver followed by it's sequel Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
  • An excerpt of my most recent story with the temporary title Illusory (I posted the beginning of it already)
  • A picture of a tree I drew (Its a very pretty tree)
  • A review of Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
  • A review of the Hourglass Door and its sequel the Golden Spiral by Lisa Mangum
  • Pictures of my Birthday Party
  • A review of Sleepless by Cyn Balog (I won an ARC)
  • A review of the Hunger Games, followed by Catching Fire and then the long awaited Mockingjay
  • Another excerpt from the Cinderella retelling
  • A picture of the marble staircase from the Cinderella retelling, along with a dress that is also from the Cinderella retelling (my co-writer Mia drew the dresses and I'm still undecided whether or not I should post my version of the staircase or hers)
That's all I have planned out for the moment. They will all be posted in more or less that order, depending on when my ARC of Sleepless arrives. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!