8.20.2010

Book Reviews!

Hey everybody! Good news! I got another person to do book reviews; my friend Mia! Sometime soon I'll be posting about her and then next week I'll put up her first review (Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater). So keep on the lookout for that! I'm still looking for reviewers so if you're interested let me know in the comments section of this post or on my facebook page (Amanda's Writings, become a fan!). In other news, I just ordered Lament and Ballad (also by Maggie Stiefvater) so keep an eye out for reviews of those too. Oh, and in preparation for Mockingjay (the third book in the Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins) I will be re-reading and reviewing the first two in the trilogy, the Hunger Games and Catching Fire. One more thing, school starts next Thursday and as some of you might know I am taking a creative writing class so expect to see some of those assignments make their way onto my wonderfull blog. As always, comments, questions, critisizm, and tips are always welcome! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments, and I read every single one that's left, and I try to respond to them all. Thanks for being awesome!

Search this blog!